26 October 2011

A bit of Inspiration from Merry


Hi everyone, thought you might like to see my 'Thanks' card I have created without a stamp in sight.
I started with a plain white card then added a layer of Stampin Up Crumb Cake which I have embossed with my Victoria folder.  I have gone around the edge with a Stampin Up border punch....really love how this punch creates such neat corners too.  The white flowers and the bronze skeleton leaves are from our sponsor this month - Pizzazz Applenty.

I have added some buttons to the centres of the flowers.  
I finished with a white sticker sentiment.

  • You still have time to enter.....close date is 4th November
  • Prize for this challenge is a $10.00 Surpise pack from Pizzazz Aplenty.
  • entries to include papercrafting without stamps.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin